Thursday, April 18, 2013

Blanket number 2!

This blanket is #2 for "Team Stacy"

While I myself did not assemble this one, a close friend of my moms did! So thank you to Becky Rupert for your help getting this one together!!

Enjoy the pictures ladies!!

Now its been cloudy and rainy here so I havent gotten a chance to take pics outside but these turned out pretty well. Here's the full blanket!
 

 
 

 
 

 

 





 



 
 Ok my computer was glitching so hopefully I got all the right pictures up here!

Now for the list of contributors!
Mona Hayes
Jennie Butler
Bonnie (no last name)
Andrea Schwab
Lisa Stallingsworth
Jan Mulligan
Aimee King
Amanda Grant
Babette Christman
Lorene Snyder
Heathe Windle
Dawn Yates
Sue Ann Batchelor
Peggy Brown
Michelle Artman
Detra Braymen
Kaylee
Darlene Lazaron
Beverly Cutsinger
Traci Leckrone
Michelle Hessey
Crystal Bell
Stephanie Skeewronski
Katherine Hallman
Wendy Kerns
Debbie Procek
Gloria McCoy
Julie Gumm
Dee Sulenski
Fay Gensel
Jennifer Power
Diane Roche
Kate Mothers
Celeste Dunn
Kaitlyn (no last name)
Cathy Olivia
Jennifer TerVelde
Lisa Evers
April Cintron
Raven Cintron
Melissa Wasserman
Mitzi Christian
Imelda Juba
Clair Noble
Unknown contributor

I believe thats all of them, if you think I may have miss one of yours please let me now!

I am currently working on joining blanket #3 for "team Stacy", and Heather is joining her 2nd. I also have another blanket I need to post that was a completed donation. Will update again very soon!

~Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment